Date:
Thu, 16 Jul 2009 10:27:40 EDT

[log in to unmask] writes:

<<Any studies on this? I have noticed in one of the later Bee  Mags(cant
find
it yet) that one of the pioneers would induce bees to use  larvae on the
edge
of combs to avoid old  larvae.>>

When I've done it I've gone back on the fourth day  and broken down sealed
cells to prevent this. There are usually some.

Regards,

Robert Brenchley
Birmingham  UK