From:
"Mark D. Egloff" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jul 1996 07:55:00 EST
     Gentlepeople:
     In my excitement of having a colony that survived the winter,
     agreed to become a 2-queen unit just like the books said it
     could be done, and produced BUNCHES of honeybees, I loaded on
     to many supers and the bees have spread their honey stores out
     throughout the hive.  Without really filling any super
     completely, the bees have placed honey in all the supers and I
     would like them to concentrate the honey into fully capped
     supers.

     I know the rest of you experts NEVER do anything like this so
     if you could give me some of the ideas you might hive on how to
     get the bees to move honey from six partially filled supers to
     four completely filled supers, I would appreciate it.

     Thanks to all.

     Mark Egloff