From:
Brian Styles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 1994 15:45:14 GMT
I quite agree with Chris Conroy. Unless anyone is getting browned off
with general or novice questions (are you???), why splinter off another
list? Chris Plowright was exactly on the ball. Indeed, there's been more
traffic on this "proposal" than on the central purpose, (whatever that
is!).

I hadn't noticed any sign of flame or cold shoulder to pure beekeeping
discussion, so why hive off (sorry about the pun) into another group?
A good parallel is piporg-l (strongly recommended!) which, in spite
of appearing to be concerned with pipe organs, has veered into pianos,
electronics, synthesisers, and even d.i.y. oil-refining
without a murmour of protest and all good fun. Still, we wrinklies
should just sit back and not stifle youthful exuberance...

-Brian Styles