Date:
Wed, 22 Feb 2006 16:23:28 -0500
>Lately, however, this list has seemed to shift focus.  Most of the posts
have been gloom and doom, and argumentative at times.  I personally have
contributed to this so I am not finger-pointing.  We have always had some
"hot" topics.  I can only imagine some of the posts that get rejected on <

I have been monitoring this list and even posted a few times.

I like this list because:

I get information from experts from the US and Europe and it stimulates my
bee thinking

The discussions are sometimes spirited BUT sometimes too long and I believe
we should "listen" to others view points.

However. we should agree to disagree at times. All of us should not have to
be
"converted to a specific viewpoint and that is an individual choice.

There are many times several ways to approach a situation and get
satisfactory results especially with bees and all the varied climates in
which they are kept.

 I enjoy hearing the different viewpoints BUT I do not necessarily have to
agree or adopt them

Dan Veilleux
in the mountains of NC
zone 6a