From:
Bob & Liz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 07:05:52 -0600
Hello All,
A couple beekeepers in our area have used  epoxy paint on their honey house floor only to have the paint later lift in areas.  Both steam cleaned and etched the floor with acid but only used the one part epoxy paint and not the two part.

Any ideas on what went wrong?

I have always been afraid of paint peeling  in my honey house so I have used a clear restaurant type of commercial floor sealer (sonijorn ) which  never peals but does not look as nice as the color epoxy floors. What would I need to do to go to the gray color epoxy floor?  Could I go over the Sonijorn coating with a two part epoxy?
Thanks in advance.
Sincerely,
Bob Harrison