From:
Peter Chiang Mai <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 2010 08:44:03 -0400
Hi Joe,  thank you for the message.

It is frightening how small this planet is really.

Dr. Panuwan already appears in my list of people who have been suggested as interesting points of contact.  I had been waiting to make contact because it was my understanding that Dr. Panuwan's area of focus is bee pathology / bee diseases / bee parasites.  I did not know about the lemon grass oil .... :)

I visited a Dr. in the Faculty of Pharmacy just over a week ago and she also suggested that I should meet her friend Dr. Panuwan.   Dr. Panuwan is, as I understand, on an overseas trip at present and so I shall wait for her return and then leap into my car and head in the direction of the University.

Thank you for the suggestion though, that was kind of you.