From:
"Karen M. Ferner" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 May 1997 09:40:02 -0400
I am looking for two books.  My husband and I were at Dadant in Waverly
and they told us that one was out of print and one was very hard to
find.  If anyone has a copy they are willing to give up (we'll pay for
it) or knows of a place we can find them, please let me know.
We are getting our bees this Friday, 50 hives, and have locations all
ready.  It's very exciting and we are looking forward to this new
venture.  Well, new for me, my husband worked with bees 10 years ago and
decided to do it again.
Here's the name and author of the books we are looking for:

American Honey Plants  (out of print)
Frank C. Pellett

Honey Plants of North America
J. H. Lovell

Or if anyone has any ideas of another book of similar subject, please let
me know.
This list has been very interesting the two weeks I have been on it.
Thanks.

Karen Ferner