From:
Mike Rowbottom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 17:47:22 +0100
In message <[log in to unmask]>, Aaron Morris
<[log in to unmask]> writes
>>  Bees definately don't like being brushed as I'm sure everyone knows.
>
>Well, bees don't care to be brushed with any "man made" brush I have ever
>used.
>
>Aaron Morris - thinking there's more than one way to brush a bee!

Why not use the traditional tool- a goose wing.  These have very soft
feathers along the wing trailing edge and the bees do not appear to mind
being brushed with one, nor to become entangled in the wing feathers.
In the UK Goose wings are readily obtained around Christmas time from
butchers who deal in game.

Regards
--
Mike Rowbottom