Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 20:57:30 PST
I've been trying to imagine the Shangri-La that some of you have alluded to
in which there are no government bureaucrats and we can move hives from southern
Mexico to northern Canada.  I expect somebody would move 4000 hives in and
grab my honey crop, but then I'd be able to truck down and make a fortune on
almond pollination so it would all be fair.  I got a little depressed picturing
myself some Sunday afternoon staring at a wall in the Hotel California, drinking
4% beer.  Didn't seem right risking death by traffic accident or a heart attack
from stress when I could be home lying in my hammock by the creek playing with
my kids, ignoring my wife and drinking 5% beer.  But then I brightened up thinking
at least there'd be some point to my life.  I'd be a living testament to the
value of free will and the banishment of bureaucrats.

10-4, keep on trucking

Ted Hancock, Dog Creek, Canada
Internet service provided by telus.net  http://www.telus.net/