From:
Karen Oland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 11:16:30 -0400
I use electric. Works great, is quiet (no bees attacking it). easy to use at
home or with either a 110 adapter for the truck or carry a generator along
for out yards (again, keeps the smell and noise far from the bees).  For the
cost of an offical bee blower, you can get an electric blower (approx $30-40
USD) and  a very good generator (gas, diesel or propane).  And the generator
is usefull year around.