From:
"Brian G. Merrill" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 May 1996 18:13:43 -0400
Hello all,

It seems that maybe spring has finally arrived here in western New York
State.  It's still mighty wet but I've been into all my yards at least once
except for one.  (That swale hole was always dry before this!)

The final tally on winter loss for me is 82%.

Dandelions are showing in some areas but at home, the wind from Lake Erie
keeps the air cold and the dandelion greens are barely showing.  This will
likely be one of those years when everything blossoms at the same time in
the spring; soft maple is still coming on while the hard maple is budded;
everything is just waiting for more than two consecutive warm days.
Brian G. Merrill         [log in to unmask]
61 Calumet St.
Depew, NY  14043
USA