Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 1997 04:36:03 UT
I have 2 packages installed in April - they are doing great and raising lots
of brood.  My question is this:  do I need to scrape off the excess comb they
produce on the bottoms of the frames?  What about the queen cells?  And what
is the easiest and most efficient way to check the bottoms of the frames?
Today we finally had some warm weather, it has been a cool and cloudy spring.
I enjoy reading posts from all of you experienced and knowledgeable beekeepers
out there!
Thanks
Susan in St. Louis, MO