From:
Peter Detchon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2017 12:46:41 +0800
The link posted by Christina draws attention to the possibility of
increasing atmospheric carbon dioxide  as an explanation of causation
for pollen nutritive value decline. Does this mean we should be
augmenting our bees'  diet with multi vitamin and mineral supplements?

Food for thought (pun intended).

PeterD

in Western Australia, thoroughly enjoying beautiful spring weather!