From:
Jack Brooks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Dec 2009 12:36:22 -0500
I know with all the fall rains here and some other states had last year and this year,My bees couldn't gather enough pollen to raise a winter brood to get them through the winter here in SW Mo. I fed pollen patties heavy this fall and hopefully have more hives survive this winter. I've often wondered, with all the moving from one place to another and all the bumping and jostling around how the migratory bees have time to collect enough pollen to build up brood for winter? Jack