From:
randy oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 2010 08:25:43 -0700
How current is the above promo for Beeologics' product and has anyone heard
anything about their forthcoming products?

The company is in the second year of field trials.  Several in Europe and
elsewhere, and two in the US--Florida and Calif.
I am the principal investigator for the Calif trial (Dr Eric Mussen is
Monitor), and we passed the midpoint analysis a few weeks ago.

I am blinded as to which colonies received treatment, and which received
shams, but one group, which I suspect is the control, is
performing/surviving poorly.  As I mentioned before, we were able to create
CCD symptoms in the test colonies by inoculating them with a virus cocktail
from some commercial CCD colonies.

The Florida trial completed midpoint analysis a few days ago, but I have not
yet received data.
We will know a lot more in a couple of months.

Randy Oliver