Date:
Thu, 2 Jul 1998 16:51:55 +0400
    Dear Sirs.
    We are a small beekeeping company from Russia. We would be very much
obliged to you if you could help us with any kind of information about
companies that may need beeswax. We would also appreciate it if you could
help us to find out retail and wholesale prices on beeswax on the market of
your country. We know that beeswax is used for manufacturing a lot of
products, but we are not sure we know them all. Could you, please, give us
more detailed information about it?
    Thank you for your help, please feel always welcome to contact us if
you need any kind of information about Russian beekeepers. We'll be happy
to help you.
    Awaiting your soon reply.

    Best regards:
        Nadir Zagidullin.