Date:
Sat, 12 Nov 2016 14:39:15 +0000
I am wondering if those more knowledgeable to the intricacies of posting to BEE-L might give some pointers on how to format posts.  I use Yahoo Mail for my e-mail on an old Mac using OS 10.8.  To date I have not been able to create a space break between quoted material and my responses to that material.  Mr. Ash and Mr. Borst do an excellent job of doing that.  It makes the posts much easier to read and understand when those breaks are in place.  HELP!!! Mike in LA