From:
Karen Oland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Oct 2002 15:54:02 -0400
Not scientific in any way, I saw a preview of the next Fear Factor
television program (I think it runs on Mondays in the US, but since I don't
watch it, I am not sure).  The participants are all(?) going to be covered
in bees. Should be interesting to watch, if only to see how they hype it up.
At the very least, I would think that no one dies of it (or it would have
leaked to the press already).

Apologies to those outside the US. The degredation and depravity of our
television viewing habits shall have to continue without you.

K Oland