From:
Brian Fredericksen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2008 22:28:13 -0500
On Tue, 26 Feb 2008 10:20:26 EST, Jerry Bromenshenk <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>I think a more important issue is that the beekeeper and  grower  need to
>discuss what will be used, how much, and when.

Here is a link to a 2006 publication titled How to Reduce Bee Poisoning from Pesticides.

http://extension.oregonstate.edu/catalog/abstract.php?seriesno=PNW+591

note you can view the entire publication online first before purchasing. I purchased this last spring
and gave copies to land owners where I keep bees and also the few orchards I pollinate in spring and
they all seemed appreciative and concerned.

Also question to Jerry B- you referred to the "PSU chemical report" in your post. Is this available to
the list? I did a quick search and found nothing online. I think many beekeepers would like to know
what's in that report. We mostly hear the occasional enlightening update on CCD from people like
you. The rest is left to our imaginations and scuttlebutt.