From:
Carl Zimmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Nov 1992 21:38:00 GMT
Greetings. I'm an associate editor at Discover, a science magazine. I was
chatting with someone here on staff about the venerable controversy over
the dancing of bees. He thought he had heard something about its latest
incarnation, but didn't know where he had seen it. Can anyone on this list
provide some recent references, or is there actually a participant in the
controversy reading this (in which case I'd love to hear from you). If
there's something worth writing about that's recent, we'd probably run a
story on it.
Thanks in advance.

Carl Zimmer
\