From:
Lee Gollihugh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 22:02:19 -0700
PB responded:
> Initially, I was criticizing someone who said the *only* treatment he
> used was to pull a few frames from the hives and let them get better
> on their own. No scientist would support this.

Reply;
I did.  You are required to take my work that I do not treat for any thing
in my bee yards.
Or you may come and see or take the work of out state bee inspector that
there is no AFB in my hives.
Scientific support or not there is three (3) beekeepers in NM who do not
treat.
One of those beekeepers is a past presedent of the New Mexico Beekeepers
Assoication.
I will get his permission to post his name and phone number so some who wish
may call him to see if he in facts treats for AFB.
Regards,
Lee
Deming, NM USA
505 544 6639