Date:
Mon, 31 Dec 2012 11:36:03 -0700
 > I just have a soft spot for feral bees and happen to think the
 > work Dee, Michael, Dean and Ramona, Joe W, and many others are
 > doing is very important and very worth while doing.

I think you'll find we don't disagree, but maybe don't place as much
importance on it.

And if you scratch a bit, you might find that many of the regulars
here have been there and done that, but don't make a fuss about it.

Some have had better success than others, and some put more weight
on fact and practicality than on fancy or on making the facts fit
their favourite theory.  Those of us who write a lot here tend to
be skeptical of everything -- even of our own best thoughts.