From:
Erik Seielstad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 1995 08:10:14 EDT
Hello everyone-

    Most of you probably don't know me - but I am the manager of
this list.  Albany.edu recently upgraded a couple things on the
machine hosting this list, and it caused a number of problems
delivering mail.  I beleive those problems have been fixed.

    some of you may have lost some mail, and some of you were
mistakenly unsubscribed from the list...so the administrators in
albany and I went back and installed an older list of subscribers.

    So, a few of you who may have unsubscribed to the list are back
on it.  If so, just send me a note ([log in to unmask]) and I'll
remove you from the list.

    anyone who is missing mail can get this month's notebook by
sending email to:   [log in to unmask]

    in the body of the letter send the command:

         get bee-l log9508
    or
         get socinsct log9508

    if you have any problems, feel free to contact me.

                   -erik

--
  Erik Seielstad                            |  Systems Programmer/Analyst
  Internet: [log in to unmask]   |  SUNY College at Brockport