From:
Irwin Harlton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2007 20:05:37 -0500
Peter Bray;

Sorry I might have confused you
I thought it was pretty obvious that I was quoting a offer to buy at .65
canadian funds,I have not heard of any takers of this offer, and I hope
there are none.
 THE OLD PACKER PLAY "WELL I GOT 30 -40 LOADS at.75 maybe  I am paying too
much , better drop my price, cause I know come  sooner or later I am
going  to pay more"
"Beekeepers don't need packers to walk over them, they do it
themselves by not representing the facts clearly."
 Unfortunately we  do need packers in this country, even if SOME  are the
lowest thing that crawls. SOME ARE BETTER THAN OTHERS. There is no one
walking over anyone, those that sell for less know what there stuff is
worth.The  facts are represented  as clearly as possible, I live in
Canada, it was a canadian offer, no buyer in canada buys in another
currancy.
 Perhaps things are done different in  New Zealand, care to comment?

Irwin

* Full guidelines for BEE-L posting are at:                                       *
* http://www.honeybeeworld.com/bee-l/guidelines.htm                               *