From:
Sherry Medders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Jul 1998 10:24:16 -0400
Hi Everyone,

The requeening issue is an on going debate. And I'd like to hear some of
your opinions. Should you or shouldn't you requeen every year. I know this
is bound to fan a few flames. My objective, I'd like to know why everyone
feels it is so necessary to or not to requeen. Thanks to all that answer.

PS: Also wanted to let everyone know that I will be starting to have regular
scheduled open chats on Tuesday nights at 8:00pm --? EST. Everyone is
welcome to join. Hope to see many of you there.

Kind Regards, Sherry Medders
http://beekeeping.miningco.com