From:
Eric Abell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 May 1997 07:54:14 -0600
At 11:56 PM 28/04/97 -0600, you wrote:
>I "inherited" lots of used bee equipment.  The old frames I have burned.
>But mixed in amongst them were a few plastic foundations/frames.  Can I
>clean this up sufficiently to use them?  How?

This sounds like a nice 'inheeritance'.  I am wondering why you burned the
frames.

Sure you can clean up the plastic stuff.  It is likely you could have used
the wooden stuff as well but it would help is you could describe them.

Good luck with this venture.

Eric

>Judy, A Displaced Texan in PA
>IRON ACRES: Where the water is red & the grass is green!

Eric Abell
Gibbons, Alberta Canada T0A 1N0
Ph/fax (403) 998 3143