From:
Michael Reddell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Sep 1997 01:25:59 -0700
I'm occasionally a little frustrated by seeing a question come up that I,
or some other list contributor answered in detail only a month or two
before, but that's ok with me.  I'm just happy to have all these new
beekeepers getting involved.

I'll put up with a lot of redundency just to make sure these people have a
place to go for help.  One subject that hasn't come up much in recent
months is the steady decline in the number of beekeepers in recent years.
It was a big topic a while back, and quite honestly, it's a topic I'd
prefer to leave behind in favor of "newbee" questions.  If you complained
about the decline of beekeeping then, I hope you aren't complaining about
this opportunity to do something about it!

Maybe someone with a programmer's bent and time on their hands will come up
with a better way to retreive archived info, but until then, we need to
hang in there and not slam the door on new beekeepers.  After 16 years I'm
still full of questions, some of which aren't all that sophisticated, and I
bet you are too.

Michael Reddell
http://www.hotcity.com/~mwr