From:
Les Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 10:12:28 -0500
Feral honeybees have not been a part of this breeding program and they have
suffered most from the parasites.  It's been a long time since I saw a wild
honeybee in my garden.

Recent messages suggest the wild bees are adapting to becoming more disease
and parasite resistant.

Without the breeding programs, the domestic beekeeping program might have
collapsed long before this.