From:
Date:
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 09:15:25 -0600
Hi Folks:

Next weeks, we will be demonstrating our bee-based technologies at a large
conference (1600 registrants and growing) near Disney land.

We are looking to rent a small (1-2 frame) observation hive to display
Wednesday afternoon and evening.

The hive would have to be well constructed, bee tight, "pretty",
queen-right, and obviously, disease free.

We would pay for rental, delivery, and return.

We realize its short notice, but maybe someone out there can help.  The
purpose of the display is to raise awareness, not only of what we do with
bees, but of the importance of beekeeping.

Thanks

Jerry