From:
Kathy Kellison <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 5 May 2008 07:33:38 -0700
Stand alone or narrow bills rarely get passed.

Would have it in this case given circumstances, I still don't think so
because awareness and unity low on issue by necessary powers that be

just fyi,,, Somebody maybe should talk to our new Sec. Schafer who
reportedly last week said USDA doesn't need more money for honey
bee research,, have it under control and making progress.

There are efforts to get FY09 appropriations for research by Boxer
and Hastings.. but they could always use more support!!