From:
Richard Spear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jun 1996 18:51:20 -0700
Thank you, Christoph ... I always hope that nature will look after itself
(as you say, the bees have been doing it for tens of millions of years!)
and it is reassuring to hear from others that probably everything is
alright. They certainly *look* fine, so far. I'll keep in touch.
--
Richard
www.primenet.com/~rspear

----------
> From: [log in to unmask]
> To: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Re: New hive and some questions
> Date: Wednesday, June 26, 1996 7:33 AM
>
> <<
>  >>
> hi from germany,
> just don`t worry too much and don`t disturb them too much, just let them
do
> it, they will be fine (its nature)
> if you loose your queen for some reason whatsoever, and if there are
open
> larves (day old ones) they will build up a new queen out of it. Just
make
> sure there is enough of pollen and honey, thats the most impotant thing.
Good