Date:
Tue, 25 Oct 2011 20:50:27 -0400
> First official Mexican shipping truck to cross US border
>under the new system, Mexican truckers will be permitted to freely cross
>the border and drive deep into America's heartland.

If that isn't bad enough, I understand that (shudder) Canadian truckers can
deliver goods into the good ol' USA, and this has been going on for some time.

Not only that, Canadian beekeepers hire Mexicans and treat them better than
locals, providing comfortable digs, vehicles, phones and tickets home.

And Canadians did not even sign the Treaty of Guadalupe.