From:
Brenda Wishin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 1997 22:24:02 -0500
Help - we don't have a basement! We were thinking of something like an
observation  hive off the kitchen.  Any ideas? We live in South Bend
Indiana (near Notre Dame).  My husband has MS and we are new to bees and
Bee Venom Therapy. Everything is going great - so far. A local beekeeper
"parked" his pollinator hives here for the winter, but they are getting
harder to get since it's colder!