From:
YAVUZ DARENDELIOGLU <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jul 91 16:07:19 TUR
Your message is being returned to you unprocessed because it seems to have been
already sent  to the BEE-L  list. That is, a  message with identical  body (but
possibly different headers) has been posted to the list recently, either by you
or by  someone else. If you  have a good reason  to resend this message  to the
list (for instance because half of the outbound spool files were lost in a disk
crash at  some intermediate node),  please alter the  message text in  some way
before resending  it. Note that  altering the  "Subject:" line or  adding blank
lines at the top or bottom of the message is not sufficient; you should instead
add a line  at the top explaining  why you are re-sending the  message, for the
benefit of the list membership.