From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 1995 11:24:35 +0700
>         This letter was in answer to scathing comments from Allen Dick on
> several occasions regarding our postings on Bee-L.

Simply untrue.

>         When David queried him once before, his comments were that we only
> want Academics and Scientists on Bee-L and that any one else can go hang.

An outright lie.

> We
> are on the information highway, and in my view if we see a hitchhiker, we
> should pick them up and give them a ride, not run over them.

Hitchhikers are not allowed on many freeways - for good reasons.

>         So, I apologise to the list on Mr Dick's behalf for involving the
> whole list on a purely personal matter.

Thanks, but please apologise for yourself.

I'll apologise for myself when - and if - it is called for.

When I was in the process of attempting to return your corrosive
email to you, somehow it got posted to the list.  A lot of people
found it good for laughs and said so.

And it is not necessarily a bad thing, seeing as we now know who
'David Eyre' is.
Regards

Allen

W. Allen Dick, Beekeeper                                         VE6CFK
RR#1, Swalwell, Alberta  Canada T0M 1Y0  Internet:[log in to unmask]
Honey. Bees, Art, & Futures <http://www.cuug.ab.ca:8001/~dicka>