Date:
Thu, 31 May 2012 23:51:17 -0400
>As the June issues of the American Bee Journal & Bee Culture arrive in
>beekeepers homes we see two articles with *very* different viewpoints...
>Please read both articles and make up your own minds on what is going on in
>Agriculture and beekeeping.

Hey Bob!  Don't you ever sleep?

Thanks for the challenge.  We all should be reading these publications, but
sometimes we don't.  Lately, I have subscribed to both online and somehow
I like the electronic format better.  It's cheaper, and I don't have to hunt for
it or rescue them from the recycle, so sometimes I actually read them.

The ads are still the best part. (Sorry, writers).

Back to the topic: I've read both articles more than once and if you add them
together, what do you get?

Pretty much the same thing we get daily here on the early warning system and
trash compactor we call BEE-L.

A few things are obvious and the rest is still behind yellow tape.