From:
Derk Phelps <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 1995 00:10:19 -0400
We use punk wood, partially rotted wood.  It is not rotted enough to be moist
or the consistency of sawdust but still splitable.  We cut off large round
disks the width ot the length of your smoker body and then throw what we need
in a box in the truck for this purpose.  We live in Northern Utah where the
climate is very dry and there is plenty of downed trees near our yard
locations that there is always plenty of this very good fuel.  Its free too.

Derk

Phelps Honey Farm

  : @ )