From:
Pamela Munn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 1997 15:35:10 +0000
#######  IBRA -- the International Bee Research Association  ######

       *****    Welcome to IBRA's new distribution list    ******

You may ask - how did I get on this list? Well, you were on our list
of recipients for *B.mail*, which is no longer available. If you
don't want to remain on this list, just let us know and we will take
you off. I've circulated this to the Bee-L list, and you may be
reading that rather than a personal copy. If you want your e.mail
address added to the IBRA list, just let us know at:

In future mailings we will be keeping you up to date with the latest
news about IBRA, its services and publications.

**** News in this mailing ****

IBRA's World Wide Web pages have been given an update, with new
information about us and our latest books and conferences. You can
now 'Meet the staff at IBRA' and find out what we look like!

Our next conference, the First European Workshop on Habitat
Management of Wild Bees and Wasps, will be held on 7 April 1998 at
University of Wales, Cardiff. An international line-up of speakers is
planed for this important meeting. The aim is to bring together all
those who are concerned with landscape ecology  as conservationists,
planners, administrators, land owners as well as those with
scientific interests and those that see wild bees and wasps as
bio-indicators of the environment.

Planning for the 7th IBRA Conference on Tropical Bees is well
underway. It will be held at Chulalongkorn University, Chiang Mai,
Thailand, form 19-25 March 2000.

More details of these meetings, and registration forms, are available
at our web site or from IBRA, 18 North Road, Cardiff CF1 3DY, UK
Fax: +44 1222 665522
E.mail: [log in to unmask]
WWW: http://www.cardiff.ac.uk/ibra/

**** We want your feedback ****

We are always interested to know what you think of IBRA - what we are
doing right, what we are doing wrong, could we do it differently or
better! Let us have your ideas.

**** Spread the word ****

If you know someone who you think would like to know more about IBRA
or would like to be added to this list, please copy this mailing to
them or send us their e.mail address. Tell them about our web site
where they can find out more.

http://www.cardiff.ac.uk/ibra/

*****
I hope you enjoyed this first mailing - we plan to send them out when
ever we have new information of interest to IBRA members and of
general interest to the bee community.

Pamela Munn
Deputy Director, IBRA

***Important: please state for whom your message is intended*****