From:
Bill Truesdell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Dec 2007 12:51:43 -0500
I have never in the many years I have been on the BeeL received an off
list email that was insulting. I have had some that disagreed who sent
me an email explaining their differences, but we conducted an exchange
that was illuminating. Unfortunately, some with fervor, no matter which
side, tend toward the behavior I experienced.

It is interesting that the whole topic of sustainability seems to wander
into the hyper sphere with lots of heavy breathing. It seems that there
is purity on only one side and if you do not buy into the hype, you are
condemned.

I think it was the spotted owl for Christmas dinner comment that sent
them over the edge.

To put their mind at ease, our Christmas dinner is actually roasted Bald
Eagle, since they are off the endangered list. Just doing our part for
the planet.

Bill Truesdell
Bath, Maine