From:
Charles Linder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2017 12:20:02 -0500
I got questioned about buying a canary, hamster and my parents had to answer a lot of questions when they picked up a puppy from a local animal shelter, both times.

WOW,  lets see if I put this another way,  a clerk,  who worked their way all the way to the top of the chain to work at a "pet store" is now qualified to decide who should get pets????
  Hmmmm  lets let wal mart clerks decide who really needs food......

Some basics and instructions are great,  but active discouragement???
It funny the "humane society" now questions and require a great big adoption fee.....  and kills more than ever.   To dumb to understand most of us who would and can take good care,  will not go thru a background check (yes required in many places) and pay 175 to adopt a dog.....

Bottom line,  if you want bees, or want to learn or want to buy them and take them home to bake in the car, or make 200 lbs of honey,  that’s your right  and who do we think we are to get in the way of that?

Mites or no mites..... not a dang one of us here hasn't killed bees with ineptness before....

Charles