From:
Eunice Wonnacott <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 10 Mar 1998 14:36:24 -0400
Anyone:
        I am aware of the prohibition by the US Government against US trade
with Cuba.  Hopefully information is permitted??

        Does anyone know what  bee inspection programs are in place in Cuba?
Does Cuba have the same diseases as North America?  What about Acarine
and Varroa mites?

        If this poses a problem for our USA members, I apologize, and will
understand if replies come only from other countries.  Any information
would be very much appreciated.

        Here in PEI we are still "mite free" and are doing our best to remain
that way.

Eunice Wonnacott        PEI Beekeepers Co-Operative Association Limited