From:
Jerry Bromenshenk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Apr 2013 20:11:37 -0400
All

I've a project for which I'd very much like to find some existing video of
Dr. Eva Crane - either an interview or a lecture.

I sent a request to IBRC and got this very nice reply from Richard  Jones,

"Dr Crane was actually quite a shy person and I do not know of any
professional video of her. I suspect amateurs filmed her when she was
speaking but I have not seen anything .....

In 2008 Penny Walker and I produced a small booklet "Eva Crane - Bee
Scientist". It is the nearest anything will come to a biography. Dr
Crane always claimed she was of no interest but the people she met and
the places she went were of interest."

I met Dr. Crane years ago in a jungle in Malaysia.  She was in her 80s  at
the time.  Amazing person - one that I'd like future students to know in
ways more than her writings.

Does anyone have or know of any existing video of this remarkable  lady?

Thanks

Jerry