Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2007 00:58:33 GMT
>>I am on a farm with well water and admit I find it difficult to conceive babies. But it ain't the water. Mostly gender.

I should realize by now you are a subborn nay-sayer or you have not heard of the quite common farm well contamination.  Google for yourself.

http://ipcm.wisc.edu/Portals/0/Blog/Files/30/363/wn-Free%20well%20water%20testing%20and%20water%20information.pdf

Not only do we have allegedly unexplainable bee collapse situations, we have humans plagued by cancer, allergies, obesity, or autism.

Put healthy wild animals in a polluted environment and feed them garbage and see if you won't start seeing ailments common in humans.

Honey bees are just one species but the same factors affect other species as well.

>>Well water is contaminated in some places and is not in others...

Clearly the once wholesome quality of American water has not been sustained.

>>I practice organic beekeeping and farming...

I am frankly very surprised.  Why are you organic?  You say there is no problem with contamination and yet employ sustainable practices.  I hope you are not joking.

>>the further you are from making a living from farming or beekeeping, the more fervent environmental/organic/holistic/natural/sustainable you are.

I disagree.  The small farmer in the US and Europe who has been making a living from farming for generations cares a lot about the environment.  The big agri business' first priority is profit.

If farmland will be utilized to grow crops for biofuel, the land and water will get polluted even more.

Waldemar