From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Mar 2012 19:12:27 -0500
>So I am currently seeking
if the quote had been published
in the Bee Journal or Bee Culture
in relation to the CCD epidemic,
sometime in late 2006 till Feb
of 2007.

 do not believe was ever used in either bee magazine as both editors would
have seen through the quote as we did on BEE-L. Report if they did?

>There is also evidence
showing the quote appearing
in 2007, in some of the more
reputable scientific journals and
entomology journals.

Only in peer reviewed articles I suppose?

examples?
Joe said:
  >One can argue a good case, that what
Einstein really meant to say was:

"If beer disappeared off the surface of
the globe, then man would only have four
years of life left."

I doubt it.

better Correct :
"If beer and whiskey disappeared off the surface or the globe, then man/men
would only have four years of contented life left"

However if you are looking for the source of:
"Whiskey for my men and beer for my horses" Willie Nelson & Toby Keith are
the source
and one of the funniest YouTube country videos to ever come out.

bob