From:
Tomara Fleury <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tomara Fleury <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Nov 1998 19:29:53 -0500
Hi! I'm new, my name is Tomara. I'm a beekeeper "wannabe." I am a
Horticulture student at Purdue University in West Lafayette, IN, USA. About
drought and mites, I know that mites that feed on plants have higher
populations when the weather is dry--I don't know if these bee mites are the
same or not.

Tomara