Date:
Fri, 11 Mar 2011 12:35:43 -0500
> Allen, Is there a way to amend the title of the thread to spell it right(?)

Yes.  Every time we reply to a message, we should look at the Subject line
and decide if it is appropriate.  If not, we can simply change it to whatever
we think it should be.

When I replied in that thread, I corrected the spelling in my submission,
but others replied to messages with the misspelled subject without correcting
it and so on it goes...

> and fix it in the archives?

There are ways to alter the archives, but it is a matter of principal with BEE-L that
all submissions accepted for the list are the unaltered and untruncated words of
the writer and that person only.

BEE-L is simply a way for 1,000 or so people who have subscribed to send and
receive messages to one another.

BEE-L moderation is solely for the purpose of preventing SPAM, abuses and
non-bee related content.  The moderators do not impose their personal opinions
on what is passed on to the list (Although we may chuckle or groan sometimes).

Moderators, do, however express their own thoughts, if any, in their own posts
under their own names under the same rules as anyone else.

So, feel free to change subjects as you reply, and also remember that what you
send to BEE-L will be in the archives -- verbatim -- for a long, long time.
(God willing and the creeks don't rise).