From:
kent stienburg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 7 Jul 2001 08:29:00 -0400
Hi All,

I'm having a poor season so far.  They are mostly putting the honey in
and around the nest, not up in the suppers.  I'm afraid they will bound
up the nest. I haven't ever had this problem before. Usually I have 2-3
supers on by now and looking to add. I have 1-2 on right now and I'm not
going to add any soon.  Clover has been out for 2 weeks here.  No sign
of swarming. Yet.  There is good traffic in and out of the hives.  It
would lead me to believe there is a good flow on but there isn't
anything much to show for it. How is the rest of the list doing?

Kent Stienburg
Eastern Ontario Canada