From:
Albert W Needham <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 25 Oct 1996 22:48:53 -0700
Once I corrected my mispelling errors (which I made by "two fingered
typing" error and didn't realize it), I still had problems notifying the
Listserver to unsubscribe from AOL and subscribe using my ISP-even
though I was sure I was doing it correctly.

I then checked the web site: http://cuag.ab.ca:8001/~dicka/bee-l.html,
which was reccomended by Bee-L'er Allen Dick in Canada. He called it a
"Cool Tool".

Indeed it is. It enabled me in one "fell swoop" to unsubscribe/subscribe
( check my spelling guys :-) ) with magnificent success in a matter of
seconds!

Thank you Allen!!

Regards,

Al Needham / [log in to unmask]