From:
mark berninghausen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jan 2006 05:02:35 -0800
Mike, Check out ESHPA.org. On the Empire State Honey Producers Association web site you will find a list of all of the known Beekeepers Clubs in NYS.

  Maybe that would be true for most states. It seems like EAS and WAS should have a similar list, that may lead to other lists.

  Someone could be a good samaritan and have, or keep up to date, all of that info.

  Maybe David Green has that sort of info at his web site, pollinator.com,I think. Or something like that.

  Good luck. Gotta run, my honey is calling.
  Mark