From:
Molokai Meli LLC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2007 09:35:13 -1000
The best honey we ever tasted was kiawe honey from Hawaii.  We now
specialize in this variety alone.  The kiawe tree is related to the
mesquite.  The honey is white, creamy, with a light sweet taste and no
aftertaste.  It has become a comfort food for many of our customers who
say they like it because it brings them back to all the good things in
life.  They just take a spoonful and let it melt in their mouths.  We
have had a few calls that gave a detailed description of their
experience when tasting the honey that was so descriptive, I had to
take the phone off speaker phone so my children wouldn't hear.  It
didn't sound like an experience with honey at all.

Molokai Meli

www.realhawaiihoney.com